The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) Noida will soon to close its recruitment drive that was released for the deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation in the office at Noida/Greater Noida.
Candidates who are left to apply for the vacancies released by BECIL should apply now, as 21st August is the last date to apply for the multiple posts recruitment drive.
Earlier, BECIL has released a total of 199 vacancies on behalf of Noida Metro Rail Corporation.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Station Controller /Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, and Accounts Assistant. However, the applications are invited for empanelment of contractual staff purely on a contract basis, the notification stated.
Noida Metro Rail Vacancy Details
There is a total of 199 vacancies released for multiple posts.
Check vacancy-wise post details:
- Customer Relations Assistant: 16 posts
- Maintainer/ Electronic &Mechanic: 90 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 posts
- Station Controller /Train Operator: 9 posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical: 12 posts
- Maintainer/ Electrician: 29 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 15 posts
- Junior Engineer /Civil: 4 posts
- Maintainer / Fitter: 9 posts
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic: 7 posts
Check Pay scale for NMRC Recruitment:
- Station Controller /Train Operator: Rs 35000/ per month
- Office Assistant: Rs 30,000/- per month
- Junior Engineer / Electrical: Rs 35000/ per month
- Customer Relations Assistant: Rs 30000/ per month
- Accounts Assistant: Rs 30,000/- per month
- Maintainer: Rs 25000/ per month
Interested candidates of General category will have to submit application fee of Rs 675 while for SC/ST/PH, the application fee is Rs 500.
Know how to apply for Noida Metro Rail Jobs:
To apply for the vacancies candidates should visit the official websit of www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.comcareer section only.
Note: To know more vacancy details, candidates can click here to read notification.