National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur has announced the recruitment drive for faculty positions. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the official notification which has been released by NIT for aspirants.
If you are 50 plus and thinking that you have no more job opportunity then, it’s a golden opportunity to apply for the vacancies.
NIT has opened its recruitment window for 60 years also.
Check out the criteria to apply for the vacancies:
NIT has invited a total of 69 vacancies for the positions of Faculty. However, it is a temporary basis job for which application can be submitted till 20th June 2019.
Candidates are advised to register themselves on or before the last date, otherwise, candidates will miss the opportunity.
Check vacancy details:
NIT has released a total of 69 posts for Faculty.
Check Department-wise vacancies:
1. Civil Engineering Department- 4 seats
2. Electrical Engineering Department- 7 seats
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering Department- 14 seats
4. Computer Science & Engineering Department- 14
5. Chemical Engineering Department- 4 seats
6. Material Science and Engineering Department- 5 seats
7. Centre for Energy and Environment Engineering- 2 seats
8. Architecture Department- 6 seats
9. Physics Department- 2 seats
10. Chemistry Department (Physical/ Inorganic)- 1 seat
11. Mathematics Department- 3 seats
12. Humanities and Social Sciences Department- 2 seats
13. Management Studies Department- 5 seats
Age Limit Required:
The maximum age limit to apply for the vacancy is 60 years. While age relaxation will be given to the aspirants as per the government norms.
- B.Arch Degree Holders: Rs 44,000
- M.Tech/M.Arch/MBA/MA Holders: Rs: 47,000
- Ph.D. Degree Holders: Rs 54,000
Important Dates To Remember:
- Application Process begins: May 5, 2019
- Last Date To Apply: June 20, 2019
Note: Read full notification here.