The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the admit cards for the undergraduate and postgraduate entrance examination on its official website. Therefore, aspirants who have applied for the examination can download their hall tickets by clicking on the link on an official website.
To download the hall tickets for the entrance examination, aspirants have to visit the official website at nift.ac.in.
Here's how to download NIFT Admit Card 2019:
1. Open the official website at nift.ac.in.
2. Click on the link to download the hall tickets
3. Submit your details on the official website
4. Your admit card will appear on the page
5. Download your admit card for NIFT exam
6. Don't forget to take a printout for your examination
It is necessary to carry the hall tickets for the undergraduate and postgraduate entrance examination 2019 because without hall tickets no candidates will allow appearing for the examination.
Check out the exam date:
The NIFT 2019 examination will be held on 20th January.
NIFT will organise two tests to offer admission to its students:
- CAT (Creative Ability Test)
- GAT (General Ability Test
Courses offered by NIFT:
- BDes(Fashion Design)
- BDes(Leather Design)
- BDes (Accessory Design)
- BDes (Textile Design)
- BDes(Knitwear Design)
- BDes (Fashion Communication)
- BFTech (Apparel Production)
- MDes (Master of Design)
- MFM (Master of Fashion Management)
- MFTech (Master of Fashion Technology)