National Health Mission, J&K, has released a job opportunity for the post of Medical Officer posts on its official website. The selection for the vacancy will be done through walk-in-interview.
As per the notification, NHM, J&K, invited a total of 222 Medical Officer Posts. The walk-in-interview for the post was started from July 4, 2019, and the last date to appear for the interview is July 6th, 2019.
Check NHM vacancy division wise:
- Kashmir & Ladakh Division
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 83 Posts
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) – 14 Posts
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 115 Posts
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) – 10 Posts
Important Dates To Remember:
Last date to apply for vacancies: July 4 & July 6, 2019
- Candidates who will be selected for rural areas will get Rs 30000 per month plus incentives
- Candidates who will be selected for Urban areas will be paid of Rs 28,000 per month
- Applicants who will be selected for part-time Medical Officer under NUHM will get Rs 15,000/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates applying for the post should have MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of lndia.
Know how to appear for NHM Interview:
NHM will conduct the NHM J&K walk-in-interview for the post of Medical Officer on the following address:
For Jammu Division:
Office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu - 181221.
For Kashmir Division:
The Office of National Health Mission at "A Block" Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001.
Note: To know more vacancy details, kindly visit the official website of NHM.