The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released the latest vacancies on its official website for over 100 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts after checking the criteria to apply for the post.
As per the notification, NHAI has invited application form for the post of Deputy General Manager and Managers. Applicants can apply through the prescribed format at nhai.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 8th May. So, candidates should apply for the vacancies after doing a complete analysis of the vacancies and also as per the eligibility demanded by NHAI for the specific post.
Check out the vacancy details:
There are total 141 posts released at nhai.gov.in.
Check out the post-wise vacancy details:
- Manager (Technical): 17
- Deputy Manager (Technical): 117
Check out the educational qualification:
To apply for the posts, candidates should possess a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute/university.
To know detailed criteria, check the official website of NHAI.
To apply for the vacancy, the maximum age limit is 56 years only.
For Manager (Technical) post:
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be paid as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix-12 Pay Scale Band 3 (Rs 15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs 7600.
For Deputy Manager (Technical) post:
The selected candidates will be paid as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix-11 Pay Scale Band 3 (Rs 15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs 600.
Here’s how to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of NHAI at nhai.gov.in
2. Click on the link ‘National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 117 posts of Deputy General Manager (Technical) and 24 posts of Manager (Technical)’
3. Register yourself
4. Download the application form available on the website
5. Submit the correct details asked on the application form