NEET Exam 2021: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 will soon release the revised examination dates on its official website. Candidates who want to get admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and other medical courses, will have to appear for the NEET 2021 exam.
However, it is not easy to qualify for the toughest medical exam in India on the first attempt.
It requires rigorous practice, hard work, and dedication to qualify the medical entrance exam. Amid so many challenges and fierce competition, a candidate should know how to study smartly instead of learning day and night.
One should prepare a strategy so that the medical entrance exam could be cracked in one go.
In a bid to reduce your burden, we would like to give you some tips and tricks that would make not only make your preparation easier, but you would also qualify the exam on your first attempt.
Check out some tips and tricks:
1. Before beginning your preparation, understand the syllabus and the examination pattern.
2. Set your daily target for covering the topics.
3. Give maximum time to those topics which have more weightage in terms of numbers.
4. Start your preparation with Biology and study one subject simultaneously.
5. Read your NCERT books properly and mark important points with a highlighter.
6. Make your short notes because it will help you before your exam time to revise the topic in less time.
7. Biology aspirants must practice diagrams to understand a topic. Because pictures can help you in learning the topics easily and effectively.
8. Solve as many sample papers as you can
9. Don’t forget to attempt previous years’ question papers without doing any cheating.
10. After preparing any single topic, don’t forget to do revision every day.
11. Don’t waste your time on social media.
12. Don’t compromise with your health. Therefore, take a healthy diet, practice yoga, and also no compromise with your sleep.