The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 online application form will be going to release before Diwali festival by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
As per the reports, NTA likely to release the application forms from 1st November 2018 for the aspirants who wanted to pursue their graduation from medical colleges in India. There are the expectations that at least 13 lakh candidates will be going to apply for the exam. NEET entrance exam will be held on 5th May 2019.
Remember, NEET exam will not be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education from next year as NTA is responsible for the exam, therefore, there is a less possibility that the application forms will be released on CBSE official website.
Here’s how to apply for NEET 2019:
1. Open the official website of NEET at nta.ac.in
2. Click on the link which shows to apply for NEET 2019
3. Register yourself
4. Fill your application form correctly
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the mode of payment to submit the fees
7. Click on OK after completing the application form
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future reference
However, there is no changes has been introduced in the syllabus of NEET 2019 exam. Also, the NEET exam will be conducted in 11 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The exam will be based on pen and paper mode.