The wait is over for the students who wanted to apply for the NEET 2019 exam as the online application process will begin from today. Candidates who wanted to apply for the exam can apply on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
As per the official website, candidates can apply for the NEET entrance exam from today (1st November) onwards.
Here’s how to apply for NEET 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
2. Click on the link to apply for the NEET application form
3. Register yourself
4. Log in with your user id and password
5. Submit your details asked on the website
6. Click on submit after submitting documents and application fees
7. Download your form and take a printout for further use
In 2019, the NEET exam will be the pen-and-paper mode, will be held on 5th May 2019. The result for the exam will be released on 5th June 2019.
However, the admit card for the medical entrance exam will be available on the official website from 15th April 2018.
Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website about each and every single updates about the exam.
Also, candidates should register themselves for the exam before the last date because if the opportunity missed by the candidates, then, they will have to wait for a year.
Check out the important dates:
- Online registration process: 1st November to 30th November 2018
- Download of admit cards: 15th April 2019
- Date of examinations: 5th May 2019
- Result date: 5th June 2019