Nagaland Public Service Commission (Nagaland PSC) has published a job notification for NPS, NCS, NSS & Allied Services Exam 2019. The application form for these posts has begun and the last date to apply is November 16, 2019.
To read vacancy details, candidates can read the notification number-NPSC-2/2019 dt. 14.10.2019.
Nagaland PSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 45
- Extra Assistant Commissioner - 06
- Inspector - 01
- Labour Inspector - 01
- Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer - 01
- Secretariat Assistant - 25
- Deputy Superintendent of Police - 02
- Assistant Election Officer -03
- Employment Officer -01
- Assistant Research Officer - 04
- Supply Inspector -01
- Last Date of Application - 16 November 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Aspirants who hold the bachelor’s degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University, can apply for the position.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination.
Check NPSC pay-scale:
- Item No: 1 & 2 : Pay Level - 13 of Pay Matrix
- Item No: 3 & 4 : Pay Level - 12 of Pay Matrix
- Item No: 5, 6 & 7 : Pay Level - 11 of Pay Matrix
- Item No: 8 : Pay Level - 10 of Pay Matrix
- Item No: 9 & 10 : Pay Level - 8 of Pay Matrix
Check NPSC Prelims Details:
Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 30-11- 2019, candidates can download their Admission Certificate from https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in w.e.f. 25-11-2019.