Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL) has released a job notification for the 1,982 vacancies in various trades of non-executives. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before the closing of the application window i.e. September 5, 2019.
The vacancies will be filled on contract. Therefore, aspirants are advised to apply for the vacancies after going through more details released in the notification.
MDL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria required
- Candidates who have worked as Fitter, Utility Hand- Skilled, Structural Fabricator, Pipe Fitter, Rigger, Chipper Grinder, Compressor Attendant, Electric Crane Operator and Diesel Crane Operator in MDL/ shipbuilding industry for minimum one year having passed NAC in different trades can apply for such trade directly.
- Candidates will require experience certificate certified by their personnel department. Those who have such experience will be given up to 20 marks based on relevant experience in ship building industry.
- For various posts, the candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by the board recognized by the government.
Age limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the minimum age limit is 38 years. The relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC (NCL) candidates is 3 years.
To check official notification released by MDL, click here.
MDL Recruitment 2019: Important dates To Remember
- Online registration process begins: August 14, 2019
- Last date to apply online application: September 5, 2019
- Display of list of eligible candidates on MDL website: September 13, 2019
- Last date for representation regarding ineligibility: September 18, 2019
- Tentative date for announcement of online examination: September 23, 2019