The MP VYAPAM has released the notification for the recruitment for the post of Jail Prahari on the official website. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the post can apply for the job released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
According to the reports, there is a job opportunity in the MP VYAPAM which has been released on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board at peb.mp.gov.in.
However, the detail about the number of vacancies has not been released in the official advertisement till now. But all the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website so that all the information regarding the recruitment can be known.
Meanwhile, the registration process for the posts will be started from 11th August 2018 and the last date to submit your online application form is 25th August. Therefore, candidates get ready as the recruitment process likely to start from this week.
Here’s how to apply for the MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in
2. Look for the link for the post of Jail Prahari
3. Log in yourself for the recruitment
4. Submit your application form
5. Also, submit your documents and application fees
6. After form submission, download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
- Unreserved Category – Rs.500
- SC/ ST (Madhya Pradesh – Rs.250