High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the hall tickets for the main exam of Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level). Therefore, candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination are eligible to download their admit card available on the official website of MP High court.
To download the admit card for the Civil Judge Class 2 main exam, candidates should visit the official website, www.mphc.gov.in.
Here’s how to download Civil Judge Grade II Main Exam 2019, Admit Card:
1. Open the official website at www.mphc.gov.in.
2. Click on the link on the section exam updates
3. Open the link at ‘Admit cards-Civil Judge Class-II Main written examination’
4. Fill up your details asked on the page
5. Click on Submit
6. Your admit card will appear on the page
7. Download and take a printout for further use
This year, Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge prelims exam was conducted on 23rd February 2019 across the state. A total of 1824 candidates cleared the preliminary exam.
Now, candidates who have qualified the prelims exam will have to appear for the main exam that will be held on 26th April and 27th April 2019.
The exam for Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge will be conducted at Shri Ram Institute of Technology, Near ITI, Madhotal Jabalpur. After downloading the admit card, candidates should check all the important details given on the official website.