Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai (MIDC) has released over 800 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jodari, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon and Helper posts. It will be a golden opportunity for aspirants who are looking for a job opportunity.
To apply for MIDC vacancy candidates will have to visit the official website at midcindia.org.
The last date to apply for the recruitment is August 7, 2019.
MIDC Vacancy 2019 Details:
The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai released a total of 865 vacancies for the following post:
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Pump Driver
Before applying for the post, know the eligibility criteria required for MIDC vacancy.
Have a look:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engg
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) - Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant - Graduation
- Clerk Typist - Graduation with Typing Knowledge and MS-CIT Surveyor - ITI (Surveyor), Auto Cad
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) - Graduation with shorthand knowledge
- Senior Accountant - B.Com
- Pump Operator –SSC and ITI (Wireman)
- Driver – 7th Class passed and should have Heavy & Light Driving License
- Technical Assistant – ITI in Relevant Disciplines
- Fitter – ITI (Fitter)
- Electrician – SSC, and ITI (Electrician)
- Peon/ Helper - 4th Class
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 July 2019
- Last Date of Application - 07 August 2019