It must be a good news for those who have not applied for the KVS recruitment then Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has extended the last date for the registration. Therefore, candidates can go to the official website and apply now for the exam.
According to the KVS website, the date has been revised to 23rd September while the last date for fees payment is 25th September 2018. So, aspirants can apply for the entrance exam at kvsangathan.nic.in.
This year, KVS aims to fill 8339 vacancies for the various posts released on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
KVS has released the posts for Principal, TGT, PGT, PRT, Librarian and Vice-Principal in this recruitment drive. There is a golden chance to get the government job by applying in the recruitment.
Those are having interest in the exam and thought that they missed the chance then, it is a second chance for you to apply.
Here’s how to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of KVS at http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
2. Click on the link for the recruitment for multiple posts
3. Register yourself
4. Login to apply for the posts released by KVS
5. Submit all your details asked on the official page
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
- Principal – Rs.1500
- Vice-Principal – Rs.1500
- PGTs – Rs.1000
- TGTs –Rs.1000
- Librarian – Rs.1000
- Primary Teacher –Rs.1000
- Primary Teacher (Music) – Rs.1000