Kerala Technological University has released the Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) second-semester results (S2) today. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the exam can check it on the official website.
According to the official website, candidates who have appeared for the KTU S2 exams can check their B. Tech result now.
Here’s how to check your KTU S2 B.Tech result 2018:
1. Open the official website of KTU at ktu.edu.in
2. Click on the Semester II B.tech result link
3. Enter your details asked on the official page
4. Click on OK to submit your details
5. Your result will be displayed on the official page
6. Download your results
7. Take a printout for future references
KTU has released the semester II result whose examination was held in the month of April 2018. While the first semester year result was released in the month of February 2018.
Here's the information about the Kerala Technological University or KTU:
Kerala Technological University, which is now known as the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, is a State Government University which came into existence on 21 May 2014.
It aims to give leadership to the technology related policy formulation and Engineering Planning for the State.