Kerala Public Service Commission has released a job notification for the post of Instructor, Scientific Assistant and other vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before December 18, 2019.
Candidates ensure that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post.
Check out Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
- Training Officer: 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant: 2 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical): 1 Post
- Pharmacist (Quality Control Inspector): 1 Post
- Pharmacist (Quality Control Inspector):
- Modeller: 1 Post
- Marketing Executive: 2 Posts
For Lower Division Clerk:
- Lab Technician: 1 Post
- Instructor (Leather Works): 1 Post
- Head of Section in Commercial Practice: 3 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Electronics)/ Overseer Gr. I (Electronics): 1 Post
- Electrician Grade-II: 1 Post
- Engineering Assistant Grade III: 4 Posts
- Clerk Grade – I: Anticipated
- Cath Lab Technician: 3 Posts
- Electrical Winder: 1 Post
- Clerk Grade I: 1 Post
- Assistant Grade-II: 1 Post
- Analyst: 2 Posts
Kerala PSC has also released 4 vacancies for the posts of Head Draftsman/ Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Director (Civil) are to be filled by the commission.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
For Scientific Assistant and Head of Section in Commercial practice post:
Candidates who are applying for the post of Scientific Assistant and Head of Section in Commercial practice should hold the degree of M.Sc. In Analytical Chemistry and a Master's Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
For Engineering Assistant and Training Officer post:
Aspirants should hold the degree of S.S.L.C standard or its equivalent and Diploma in Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education approved Institute respectively.
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 December 2019