Karnataka Police has released a notification for the post of Civil Constable and CAR/DAR Constable post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at ksp-online.in.
KSP released a short notification for a total of 3026 vacancies and out of the total vacancies 2013 are registered for Civil Constable post and 1013 vacancies for CAR/DAR Constable.
To apply for the recruitment drive, applicants should apply for the post on or before 17th October 2019. While the last date for the submission of application fee is Rs 250 (Rs 100 for reserved category candidates).
The application form for the post should be filled through the online mode.
KSP Police Constable Vacancy Details
- Civil Constable – 2013 Posts
- CAR/DAR Constable – 1013 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Police Constable Post
- For Civil Constable posts – Applicants should have passed class 12th from a recognised board.
- For CAR/DAR Constable – Aspirants should have qualified class 10th to apply for the post.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 25 Years.
Note: To more information about the vacancies released by KSP Constable recruitment drive should visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for Police Constable Post
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the endurance test and written test.
How to Apply for KSP Police Constable Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 23 September 2019 to 17 October 2019..
Application Fee for KSP Police Constable:
- General & OBC - Rs.250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01 & Tribal - Rs.100/-.
- Starting Date of Application - 23 September 2019
- Last Date of Application - 17 October 2019