Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the vacancies for over 1000 posts for Special Branch Constable Competitive Examination (SBCCE) 2018 on its official website.
The notification for the post has been released on December 20, 2018. So, candidates who belong to the Jharkhand state and wanted to apply for the exam then, they can apply for the recruitment.
As per the notification, the application process for 1012 vacancies will begin from 4th January 2019 and the last date to submit the applications will be 18th February 2019.
Check out the important dates of the exam:
- Application Process for SBCCE: January 4th 2019
- Last date to fill the application form: 18th February 2019
- Last date to submit the application fees: 21st February 2019
- Last date to upload signature and photograph: 24th February 2019
- Written exam date: Third week of May 2019
Here's how to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of JSSC at jssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link to apply for SBCCE 2018 recruitment
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Upload your photo and signature
5.Pay the application fee
6. Click on Ok after submitting all details
7. Download and take a printout of your application form for further use
An interested candidates must have passed the class 12th to apply for the position.
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 19 years.