Want to be a civil judge? The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will soon to close its window for the recruitment of the Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018. Therefore, candidates who have not applied for the examination then, they should apply today because the last date has arrived for the registrations.
The application window for the recruitment of the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) will end today. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply now before the application process ends.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released a total of 107 posts on its official website. So, aspirants are advised to do the registration as soon as possible.
Here’s how to apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:
1. Visit the official website of JPSC at jpsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link for ‘Civil Judge (Junior Division) application forms’
3. Submit your details for registrations
4. Upload your photo & signature
5. Pay the application fee
6. Submit your application form
7. Download and take a printout for future purpose
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 22 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.