The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has begun the JIPMER MBBS 2019 registrations on its official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for the course can apply at jipmer.edu.in.
Candidates who will qualify the JIPMER MBBS exam will get the admission to JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal.
However, the selection will be based on their merit and marks scored in the exam.
Here’s how to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2019:
1. Visit the official website at jipmer.edu.in
2. Click on the link, ‘Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2019'
3. Submit your details mention on the application form
4. Upload your documents through the prescribed format
5. Make online payment
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use
- General (UR) and P-UR: Rs 1,500
- OBC and P- OBC: Rs 1,500
- SC/ST and P- SC/ST: Rs 1,200
- NRI/OCI: Rs 3,000
- OPH and P -OPH: Nil
The minimum age limit for the applicants to apply for the course is 17 years.