Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research exam will be held on 2nd June (Sunday). Therefore, candidates who will be going to appear for the JIMPER exam should some important details before appearing for the exam.
Check out some important details related to the JIMPER exam:
This year, a total of 1,84,272 candidates have applied for the entrance examination that will be conducted on 2nd June 2019.
The entrance examination will be conducted in two shifts at 280 exam centers.
- For morning shift, 94,073 students will sit for the exam
- For evening shift, around 90,199 candidates will appear for the exam
JIPMER has already released the hall tickets for the entrance exam.
Candidates who are left to download their entrance exam admit card should download now from the official website till 2nd June 2019.
Know your exam pattern:
- Physics- 60
- Chemistry- 60
- Biology- 60
- English Language and Comprehension- 10
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning- 10
Number of seats:
This year, there is a total of 150 MBBS seats released at JIPMER Puducherry and 50 at JIPMER Karaikal. The duration of the course will be for four years and six months. Also, there will be a compulsory one-year internship for the award of the degree.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application forms begin: From March 6 to April 12, 2019
- Admit card available on: the third week of May
- Date of examination: June 2, 2019
- Result or rank list: Third week of June
- JIPMER result 2019: On or before June 21, 2019
- Counselling (First Round): June 26 - June 28, 2019
- Counselling (Second Round): July 24, 2019
- Counselling (Third Round):August 21, 2019
- Counselling (Final Round): September 26, 2019