The admit cards for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2019 have been released on the official website today. Therefore, aspirants who are waiting for their admit card can download it from the official website of JEST at jest.org.in.
As per the latest notification, the examination for the Joint Entrance Screening Test will be held on 17th February 2019. However, all the details about the examination will be available on their admit card.
After downloading the hall tickets, aspirants will be able to know the details like exam date, time, roll number, venue and other important details.
Candidates who will be qualified for the JEST exam, their score will be valid for one year.
Here’s how to download JEST Admit Card 2019:
1. Visit the official website of JEST at jest.org.in
2. Click on the link which allows you to download your JEST Admit Card 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the new page
4. Click on OK
5. Your admit card for JEST exam will appear on the page
6. Download your hall tickets
7. Take a printout for your further use
Check out the Educational Qualification for JEST 2019:
- Ph D (Physics): The candidates need to possess a master's degree in Physics.
- Ph D (Computational Biology at IMSc): An aspirant should possess a postgraduate degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Computer Application or Science.
- Ph D (Neuroscience at NBRC): An applicant should have a master's degree in Physics or Mathematics, apart from it, bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or master's degree in Computer Science.
- Ph D (Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc): Master's degree in Science/ Engineering or Technology in Computer Science and related streams.
- Integrated MSc/ MTech - PhD (Physics): For Indian Institute of Astrophysics, candidates should possess a bachelor's degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Technology.
- BSc (Physics/Mathematics): For National Institute of Science Education and Research, candidates should possess a bachelor's degree in Physics/ Engineering or Technology in Engineering Physics with 60 per cent marks and above
Dates to remember:
- Online application process begins: November 1, 2018
- Last date to submit application form: December 15, 2018
- Availability of admit card: January 20, 2019
- Date of examination: February 17, 2019