The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the admit card for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card.
This year, JEE Main 2020 exam will be held from January 6, 2020, to January 11, 2020, in different test centers across the nation. Candidates will allow appearing for the exam in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
NTA has also released some guidelines for candidates who will be going to appear for the JEE Main 2020 exam.
1. Candidates should bring their documents like admit card, passport size photo on the day of examination. Aspirants who will fail to bring admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
2. Aspirants should bring any of the authorized photo IDs i.e. PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/Ration Card with photograph/12th Class board admit card with photograph/bank passbook with a photograph.
3. Candidates of PwD category should bring PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer
4. Candidates are advised to report the exam center on time to complete the frisking and registration formalities related to the examination. The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the exam. Therefore, candidates should report the exam center for at least 2 hours before the exam.
JEE Main 2020: Important dates
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 6th December 2019
- Dates of Examinations: 6th to 11th January 2020
- Date of Announcing Result: 31st January 2020