Candidates who are planning to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) II this year then, get ready to apply for the examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the online application process from 8th February. Therefore, aspirants who wanted to apply for the JEE exam can submit their form from tomorrow on the official website of NTA.
As per the reports, NTA will begin the application process for JEE Main II from 8th February. However, the examination will be held from 6th April to 20th April 2019.
Last year, the HRD Ministry has decided to conduct the JEE Main examination twice in a year. Reportedly, students who will appear for the JEE (Main) twice, his or her two scores will be considered for the admission process.
As soon as the application process begins, candidates can submit their application form at nta.ac.in.
Here’s how to apply for JEE (Main) II 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which shows to apply for the online registration for JEE Mains exam 2019.
3. Register yourself for the application
4. Submit your details asked in the application form
5. Submit your application fees with all necessary documents
6. Submit your completed form
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Important dates to remember:
- Online submission of application forms: February 8 to March 7, 2019
- Downloading of admit cards: March 18, 2019
- Dates of examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019
- Declaration of results: April 30, 2019