Finally after long wait, the National Testing Agency has released the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main exam results on its official website. However, NTA conductor its first JEE Main exam in the month of January while the second JEE Main exam in April 2019.
Now, NTA has released the JEE main April final exam results today for around 9 lakh candidates who had appeared for the exam.
Therefore, candidates who were anxiously waiting for their results can check their results along with rank on the official website of NTA.
Here’s how to check your NTA JEE Main Result 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA JEE at jeemain.nic.in
2. Click on the link for the NTA JEE Main final result 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the official page
4. Click on submit button
5. NTA JEE Main result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for future reference
NTA conducted JEE Main exam for the admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses offered by IITs, NITs, CFTIs and SFTIs.