The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has declared the result of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced on June 14 on its official website. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check their scores now.
Kartikey Gupta from Maharashtra has secured 100 NTA score in JEE Advanced and bagged All India Rank (AIR)-1 across the country.
This year, IIT JEE Advanced exam was conducted on 27th May 2019 for the admission to undergraduate courses at IITs. IIT Roorkee conducted the examination in two shifts. Paper I was conducted from 9 am to 12 noon and paper II was held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Here’s how to check JEE Advanced Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in
2. Click on the link which shows IIT JEE Advanced Result 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. IIT JEE Advanced result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use
According to the official website of IIT Roorkee, the results and final answer keys of IIT JEE Advanced exam have been published on the same and candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website.