It must be a piece of good news for the aspirants who were left to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia application forms for the admissions to the various courses, the last date for the submission of the application form has been extended. Therefore, candidates have a few more days to submit their application form for the course in which they want to take admission.
As per the latest notification, the last date to apply for the online application form is 29th April 2019. While candidates can edit their application form until 30th April 2019.
Before applying for the courses, students should thoroughly read the e-prospectus which is available on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia at http://www.jmicoe.in.
However, candidates are advised to keep some important things along with them before starting the registration process released by JMI.
Keep the following things handy:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Here’s how to do JMI Registration 2019:
1. Open the official website of JMI at www.jmicoe.in
2. Click on the link which shows the application form for various courses
3. Select the course for which you want to apply
4. Register yourself for the course in the prescribed format
5. Upload your photo and signature
5. Submit your document that has been asked by the varsity in the notification
6. Review your form before final submission
7. Make a fee payment via credit/debit card or through net banking
8. Submit your application form
9. Download your form
9. Take a printout for further use
Note: Candidates are advised to note their registration id and password for further use.