The Jharkhand Academic Council has announced its JAC Class 10th result on the official website now. All the interested candidates who had appeared for the JAC Class 10th examination can check their results now. The Jharkhand Class 10th result is also known as the JAC Secondary Result 2018.
Know some important steps which will help you in checking your JAC Class 10th result 2018:
1. Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) at jharresults.nic.in
2. Click at the relevant link for checking your JAC Class 10th Result 2018
3. Submit your details asked on the official website like enrolment number and dob
4. Click on submit
5. Your results will be displayed on the official website
6. Download your JAC Class 10th results 2018
7. Take a print out for the future references
Finally, the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the Class Matriculation results today at 4:00 pm. The examination for the same was conducted on 8th March 2018 to 21st March 2018.
This year, there was around 7,48,103 candidates had appeared for the Jharkhand Board exams in class 10 and 12.
Besides, the official website, students can also check their JAC Class 10th result 2018 on the third party websites as well.
Check out the names:
JAC had already announced the JAC Class 12th or intermediate Science and Commerce streams results on 7th June 2018 while JAC Arts stream result yet to be announced.