The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will soon to close its recruitment drive that was released for multiple posts like Technician B, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, and other posts. Interested candidates who have passed their class 10th and also fulfilled the criteria required by ISRO for the posts can apply now.
The last date to submit the application form in the prescribed format is 13th September.
Check ISRO Vacancy Details: Post-wise
Total posts released by ISRO: 86
Name of the post:
- Technician B: 40 posts
- Fitter: 20 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 posts
- Mechanical: 20 posts
- Electronics: 12 posts
- Civil: 3 posts
- Draughtsman B: 12 posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical: 10 posts
- Draughtsman - Electrical: 2 posts
- Technical Assistant: 35 posts
- Plumber: 2 posts
- Welder: 1 post
- Machinist: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria Required for ISRO:
- For Technician-B: Candidates should have passed SSLC/SSC/matriculation along with the certificate of ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter trade from NCVT.
- For Technical Assistant: Applicants should hold the first class diploma in engineering from a recognised state board.
- For Draughtsman-B: Candidates who have passed SSLC/SSC/matriculation with ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT, can apply for the posts.
- Note: To know more post-wise details, candidates should visit the official website of ISRO at isro.gov.in.
Candidates who want to apply for the vacancies can click here.
Age Limit Required:
- For Unreserved category: The minimum age limit required for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years as on 13.09.2019.
- For Reserved Category: SC and ST Candidates should be of 40 years and for OBC candidates, age limit is 38 Years, where posts are reserved in respective categories.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Pay scale
Technician -B and Draughtsman -B: Rs 21,700 plus DA
Technical Assistant: Rs 44, 900 plus DA