If you want to join Navy then, here’s the job opportunity for you. The Indian Navy has released the job notification for 500 vacancies. All the interested aspirants can do the registrations on the official website of Indian Navy.
As per the official notification, all the candidates are requested to apply for the vacancy through the prescribed format latest by 14th December 2018.
Check out the vacancy details:
Indian Navy has released 500 posts in its latest recruitment drive.
Here is the posts name:
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Artificer Apprentice (AA)
- Sailors for Martic Recruit (MR)
Here’s how to apply:
1. Visit the official website at joinindiannavy.gov.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Upload the documents asked by the website and also pay the application fee
6. Submit your form
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognised board or university. Also, a candidate must have Mathematics, Physics as compulsory subject along with anyone from these- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
The minimum age limit for the position is 17 years while the maximum age limit is 20 years. There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.