The Indian Institute of Technology has released a job notification for the various non-teaching posts on the official website. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the posts released by the IIT.
As per the official notification, candidates can apply for the jobs released by the Indian Institute of Technology before the last date i.e. 31st August.
However, IIT Bombay has released 12 vacancies for the various posts on the IIT website at iitb.ac.in.
Here's how to apply for the IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of IIT Bombay at iitb.ac.in.
2. Click at the link which shows the recruitment for non-teaching posts.
3. Register yourself for the posts released by IIT Bombay.
4. Submit your details asked on the official website.
5. Click on Ok after submitting all the details and documents asked on the official page.
6. Download your application form.
7. Take a printout for future references.
Check out the posts released by IIT Bombay:
• Technical Superintendent (Contract): 1 post
• Junior Engineer (Contract): 1 post
• Junior Trained Graduate Teacher (Contract): 1 post for the Marathi language
• Primary Teacher (Contract): 1 post for the Marathi language
• Pre-Primary Teacher (Contract): 1 post
• Junior Mechanic (Contract): 3 posts
• Junior Lab Assistant (Contract): 1 post
• Software Engineer (Temporary)
All the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website of IIT Bombay for more information about the jobs which has been released by the IIT Bombay.
Candidates are also advised don't trust any fake news until unless the official website or official announced about it.