Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) extended the last date for the registration for July 2020 session. Candidates who want to apply for IGNOU July session should visit the official website. Earlier, the last date was extended from July 31 to August 16, 2020.
Candidates can apply for the various courses offered by IGNOU i.e. bachelor’s, post-graduate and diploma, PG certificate, PG diploma programmes, and Appreciation/Awareness level programmes.
Interested candidates can now submit their application form till August 31, 2020.
According to the official notification, “In a particular admission cycle, facilities for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one program only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.”
Students belonging to the SC/ST category are eligible for fee exemption. However, they can claim it for one programme only.
Here’s how to apply for IGNOU July Admission 2020:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link which says, “IGNOU July admission 2020
- Submit the details asked on the application form
- Click on Ok
- Upload your documents asked on the page
- Submit your application form
- Complete your application form
- Download you form
- Take a printout for further purpose
Note: To know more official details about IGNOU July application form 2020, candidates can click here.