The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has already started the online registration process for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) from 4th April.
So, all the interested candidates who are willing to apply for the CA of India then they have a golden opportunity till 26 April. Therefore, candidates can check the official website of ICAI.
Follow these steps to apply for the ICAI CPT 2018:
Step 1: Open the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org
Step 2: Click on the relevant for online registration
Step 3: Log in to apply for the application process
Step 4: Submit all details asked on the form
Step 5: Pay your registration fees
Step 6: Submit your form after completing the process
Step 7: Download your form
Step 8: Take a printout of your form for future reference
Here are the important details regarding the exam:
- Aspirants have the choice to select their language for the examination either Hindi or English.
- The examination will be conducted in two phases. The first session of the examination would be conducted from 10:30 am to 12: 30 pm. While the second session will be held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- The important topics for the morning shift exams are of Accounting and Mercantile Laws whereas for afternoon exam the topics that should be prepared by the students are General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE EXAM:
- Correction window for applications will open in the first week of May.
- In case candidates miss it, they can correct their application by paying a fee in the fourth week of May.
- ICAI CPT will be conducted on June 17
- ICAI CPT Results to be declared in mid-July 2018
The application for the ICAI CPT is Rs. 1000 for centres in India while Rs. 1700 for centres in Kathmandu, and 300 dollars for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, and Muscat.