The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released admit card for Specialist Officer (SO) exam on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the SO post exam can download from ibps.in.
As per the notification, IBPS SO hall tickets can be downloaded from 12 December and the last date to download the admit card is December 29, 2019.
The link is activated to download the IBPS SO preliminary exam admit card.
Here's how to download IBPS SO Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the link for the IBPS SO admit card
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Click on OK after details submission
5. Your admit card will appear on the official page of IBPS
6. Download your hall ticket
7. Take a printout for future references
After downloading the exam, candidates are advised to check the admit card carefully and in case of any error, bring it to the notice of IBPS.
Also, don’t forget to carry IBPS SO admit card along with original photo id on the day of the exam as no candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam if they fail to bring.
This year, the exam is scheduled to be held on December 28 and December 29, 2019.
Recently, IBPS is conducting IBPS Clerk preliminary examination on various dates i.e. 7, 8, 14, 21 Dec 2019.