Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released the admit card for IBPS RRB Office Assistant on its official website on July 26, 2019.
Interested candidates can download their e-hall tickets from the official website, ibps.in.
As per the notification, IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card are available and a link has been activated on July 26, 2019, which can be downloaded by filling some details asked on the page.
Know how to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2019:
1. Visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in
2. Click on the link which shows CRP/RRBs VIII Office Assistant (Multipurpose) admit card for prelims exam 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card will appear
6. Download e-hall tickets
7. Don’t forget to carry your admit card
This year, IBPS would conduct the Office Assistant preliminary examination on August 17, 18 and 25, 2019.
After downloading the hall ticket, candidates are advised to check some important details given on their e-admit card.
1. Check Applicant name and its spelling
2. Check roll number
3. Check exam center details
4. Check exam date and time
Candidates are also advised not to forget to read the instructions given on their hall tickets
Here’s the direct link to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2019: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrbb8oajun19/clopea_jul19/login.php?appid=20bfa3302df2c394e0e3d274258426b4
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online registration begins: June 18 to July 4
- Online fee payment: June 18 to July 4
- IBPS RRB Prelims: August 3, 4 and 11 (Offser scale 1); 17 August 18 and 25 (Office Assistant)
- IBPS RRB Main Examination: Office Assistant (September 29); Officer Scale 1 (September 22)
- IBPS RRB Single Examination for Officer Scale 2 and 3: September 22
- IBPS RRB Interview: Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3: November