The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to close the application process for the position of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee. Therefore, candidates who are left to apply for the vacancies should submit their application form at ibps.in.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is August 28. After the last date, the registration link will be closed by the IBPS.
Under this recruitment drive, IBPS aims to fill a total of 4,336 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers and MT.
Know how to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the link of the CRP POMTIX
3. Click on New Registration tab
4. Start filling your details asked on the page
5. Upload your documents like photo and signature
6. Make fee payment
7. Download your submitted form
8. Take a printout for further reference
Total posts: 4,336
Name of the post:
- Bank of India - 899
- Allahabad Bank - 500
- UCO Bank - 500
- Union Bank of India - 644
- Corporation Bank - 62
- Bank of Maharashtra - 143
- Indian Bank - 201
- Oriental Bank of Commerce - 122
- Canara Bank - 203
Candidates belong to general category will have to pay Rs 600 while reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST/PwBD will have to submit Rs 100 as an application fee.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Candidates should a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University by the Govt of India. Also, he or she should possess a valid mark-sheet or degree certification.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989and not later than 01.08.1999(both dates inclusive).