Students who had appeared for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Clerk exam this year and waiting for their result, then, we are here to disclose the date of the result.
According to the reports, IBPS Clerk result likely to be annouced before New Year. So, there might be a chance for all the aspirants to get a good news before 2018.
As soon as the result will get declared, IBPS will start another stage for the Clerk post recruitment. All the aspiring birds can check their results on the official website of IBPS.
IBPS Clerk common written test was conducted through out the country on the following dates: 2, 3, 9 and 10th December. After the prelims result, there will be a main exam for the post that will be conducted in the month of January 2018. So, students have to work hard to crack the competition before the arrival of the mains exam date.
As the results get declared, all the students may check their results on the official website of IBPS.
1. Open ibps.in
2. Click on CWE Clerical
3. Click on the link to view ‘online preliminary exam result status for Clerical Cadre VII ’ running on the top of the page
4. Then log in your registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5. Enter the captcha code as seen in the image
6. Finally, Click on login to see results
7. Take a printout of the result for future reference
IBPS is an autonomous body that is responsible for the conducting recruitment in public sector banks in India.
Note: For the latest news and updates on the examination, candidates should visit the official website of IBPS regularly.