Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has invited application form on various posts. Candidates who hold the degree of graduation in any discipline can apply for the posts.
The application forms are invited under the notification Employment Notice no. A-45011/07/2019- Admn EN. Interested candidates can apply for contract personnel posts to work in Publication Division for employment news.
Aspirants who want to apply for the vacancies can submit their application form by 10th June till 4 pm.
However, application forms will be submitted via offline mode.
Check out vacancy details released by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting:
- Contract Personnel – 05 Posts
- Accountant (Advt) – 01 Post
- Sales Representative (Advt) – 01 Post
- Circulation cum Advt. Manager – 01 Post
- Sales Assistant (Advt) – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
Check eligibility criteria post-wise:
- For Accountant (Advt) post: Candidates should have the degree of B.Com with 55% marks and a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Circulation cum Advt Manager post: Aspirants should hold the degree of MBA in Marketing/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism with 55% marks with years of experience in a relevant field.
- For Sales Representative (Advt): An applicant should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline with 55% marks and also have the two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Accounts Officer- Aspirants should have qualified Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary or B.Com. with a minimum of 55% marks with 4 years experience in a relevant field.
- Sales Assistant (Advt)- Graduate in any course with minimum 55 percent marks can apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview that will be conducted by the selection body.
Know how to apply:
Candidates should submit their application form in the prescribed format which can be filled after downloading from the official website.
After filling the application form, candidates can send the application form along with their documents on the following address:
Deputy Director (Admn), Room No.778, Soochna Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.