The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited application form for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on its official website. To fill these posts, HSSC has released 3864 vacancies at hssc.gov.in.
Candidates will be selected for the post under the Haryana Education Services (HES) II, Group B services, based on their performance in written examination and the socio-economic experience of the candidate.
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies before August 20, 2019.
Check vacancy details:
HSSC Post Graduate Teacher posts: 3864 vacancies
Candidates can check detailed information about the vacancy and its eligibility criteria, examination pattern only at hssc.gov.in.
To apply for the vacancies, candidates should need some important documents for the posts.
Check the list of documents:
- scanned copy of sc/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESp/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile certificate issued authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks. All other trademarks and service marks, both marked and not marked, are the property of their respective owners.
Note: To check more details candidates should visit the official website of HSSC.