Good news! Karnataka High Court has invited online application form under Group D category. Interested aspirants can submit their application forms by visiting the official website at -karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Candidates can submit their application forms for the Group D posts till 3rd June 2019.
As per the notification released by Karnataka HC, candidates applying for Banglore High Court recruitment should have completed passed their 10th or equivalent certificate from a recognized board.
Know posts details:
There is a total of 95 vacancies that has been released under Group D posts.
- Peon (housekeeping)
Check more vacancy details released by Karnataka High Court:
Class 10th pass from a recognized board can apply for the vacancy.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the posts is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 35 years.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. Thus, selected aspirants will be posted at High Cout of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
Last date for apply:
Interested aspirants should submit their online application form till 3rd June 2019. While the offline application fee submission can be done till 6th June 2019.
Know how to apply for Karnataka Group D Jobs:
1. Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court- karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Notification regarding vide No. HCRB 8/ 2019 to the Post of Group-D” on the homepage
3. Read instructions carefully before form submission
4. Enter your details asked on the application form
5. Upload your photo and signature in the prescribed format
6. Make online fee payment
7. Submit your complete application form
8. Download your application form
9. Take the printout of the application form
Note: To know more details about vacancy released for Group D posts, read here.