The Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH) declared the results of Class 12th on its official website. Candidates can now check their obtained marks in the Board examination.
This year, 74.48 per cent students have successfully passed the HBSE Class 12th Board exams. While the topper of Haryana Board Class 12th has scored 494 marks out of 500.
Know who tops Haryana Board 12th Board Exam 2019:
- Shiv Kumar (Palwal): 494/500
- Shivani (Faridabad): 494/500
- Mansi from Palwal is the second topper in the state.
According to the Haryana Board, this year a total of 7,65,549 students appeared in the 2019 Board examination which was held at 1,728 exam centers.
To conduct the examination transparently, the Board had appointed 22,464 supervisors and 1,728 superintendents of police for the exams along with 350 flying squads.
Meanwhile, Haryana Board has released the Class 12th results for over 2 lakh students who had appeared for the examination which was held between 7 March and 3 April 2019 at various exam centers across the state.
Here’s how to check HBSE 12th Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Haryana Board at bseh.org.in
2. Click on the link, ‘Haryana Board Class 12th Result’
3. A new page will appear to check the score
4. Submit your details asked on the page like roll number and others
5. Click on OK
6. Result will appear on the page
7. Download results of Haryana Board Class 12th
8. Take a printout for further references
Let us tell you last year passing, in 2018, 63.84 per cent students passed the examination which was held between March 7 and April 2. However, Board announced the results on May 18, 2018.
Note: For any more information about the HBSE results, candidates can contact the official website by calling on the toll free number contact toll free number 1800 180 4171.