The Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH) will soon be going to declare the results of classes 10 and 12 on 20th May on its official website.
As per the reports of Haryana Board, a total of 7,65,549 candidates in the Board exam that will be released on 20th May 2019 at bseh.org.in.
This year, a total of 7,65,549 candidates had appeared in the Haryana Board Exams 2019 that was conducted in 1,728 exam centres.
To conduct the exam error-free, the Board had appointed 1,728 superintendents of police and 22,464 supervisors for the board exam along with 350 flying squads.
Here’s how to check your Haryana Board Exams 2019:
1. Open the official website at bseh.org.in
2. Click on the link Haryana Board Class 10th, 12th result
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your result, if required
7. Take a printout for further use
Know about Haryana Board re-examination 2019:
As per the Haryana Board chairman, this year over 4000 cases of malpractices has been reported during the high school and intermediate examination due to which board decided to conduct the re-exam for Classes 10th and 12th on April 4th and 5th, 2019.