Candidates who have not registered for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 exam then. It’s an alert for everyone that today is the last date to do the registration for the examination.
Therefore, candidates who have left to apply for the examination can visit the official website of GATE to submit their application form.
Here’s how to apply for GATE 2019:
1. Open the official website of GATE at gate.iitm.ac.in
2. Click on the link which shows the registration for the GATE 2019 exam
3. Register yourself by submitting your details on the official website
4. Pay your application fees
5. Also, upload all your documents asked by GATE
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future reference
Check out the exam date:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will conduct the GATE 2019 on February 2, 3 and February 9, 10.
- Unreserved: Rs 1,500
- Women: Rs 750
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs 750
- International: USD 50
There is no criterion for the age limit. Candidates should also check the official website.
Important dates to remember for GATE 2019:
- Last date to apply for registration is 21st September.
- The extended closing date for the submission of (online) application is 1st October 2018
- Last date for the change of examination city (an additional fee will be applicable) is 16th November.
- Admit card will be available: 4th January 2019.
- The result for GATE exam will be released on 16th March 2019.