IIT Delhi will soon release the GATE 2020 admit card on its official website. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the exam and waiting for their hall tickets then keep your eyes on the website of IIT Delhi at gate.iitd.ac.in.
This year, GATE will be held in online mode on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020. Candidates should not forget to carry their admit card on the day of their examination. The details about GATE exam dates and time will be given on the admit card of GATE.
Meanwhile, GATE admit card is not activated and therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website.
To download the admit card, candidates are advised to follow some easy steps.
1. Visit the GATE 2020 official website at gate.iitd.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which says, ‘GATE 2020 admit card’
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. GATE admit card will appear on the page
6. Download GATE admit card 2020
7. Take a printout for further purpose
On the day of the examination, candidates should not forget to carry their admit card along with the original id.
GATE 2020 exam will be held in two different slots i.e. 9:30 am to 12:30 pm while the second will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The complete details about the exam can be checked at the admit card.