The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 exam has been conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras this year on 2, 3, and 9th February and the results for the same have been released in the month of March 2019.
Now, candidates who have not appeared for the GATE exam this then, they will be able to apply for the Engineering entrance exam next year i.e. 2020.
In 2020, the GATE exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
Registration for GATE 2020:
IIT Delhi would start the registration process for the GATE 2020 exam in the month of September 2019. Therefore, aspirants who want to apply for the exam should check the official website of IIT Delhi at gate.iitd.ac.in.
The exam will be conducted on the basis of 24 subjects including Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering among other subjects.
Here's how to register for GATE 2020:
- Visit the official website of IIT Delhi at gate.iitd.ac.in
- Click on 'GATE 2020 tab'
- A new webpage will be open
- For registration, submit your valid email id and mobile number
- Enter your enrollment ID and password to log in
- Submit all the required details asked on the page
- Upload photograph, signature through the prescribed format
- Make online payment
- Click to submit after previewing form