The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has invited online application forms for various posts and the application process for 275 vacancies was started on 26th March. Now, the last date to apply for the vacancies has been extended to 25th April, instead of 14th April.
Therefore, candidates who are having interest in the vacancies released for various posts including a technical officer, personal assistant, central food safety officer, assistant, assistant director, can apply on the official website of FSSAI at fssai.gov.in.
Here’s how to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of FSSAI at fssai.gov.in
2. Click on the link which shows the application forms for 275 vacancies
3. Submit your details asked on the application form
4. Upload your documents and make fee payment
5. Click on Ok
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use
Note: To know more details about the latest vacancy released by FSSAI, visit the official website at fssai.gov.in.