A job opportunity has been released by the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) on its official website. The recruitment drive has released by ESIC Telangana. Candidates who are interested in the vacancies can submit their application on or before November 29, 2019
The best of the job opportunity is that candidates who attained the age of 60 years or above can also apply for the vacancies released by ESIC Telangana.
To know vacancy details candidates can scroll down to read the article...
Check ESIC Vacancy Details:
ESIC has released vacancies for the post of Faculty, Super Speciality and other.
Here are post-wise vacancy details:
- Professor – 11 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 11 Posts
- Senior Resident – 46 Posts
- Super Specialist (Non Teaching) – 7 Posts
- Specialist (Non Teaching) – 10 Posts
- Junior Resident – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Required for ESIC 2019:
- Teaching Faculty – Educational qualification is required as per MCI guidelines.
- Senior Resident (Super Speciality Department) – Aspirants should hold the degree of PG in the respective subject or PG Diploma of 1 year.
- Junior Resident – MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College; Candidate should have registration with State Medical Council.
- Specialty (Non – Teaching) – PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty.
ESIC Telanagana Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Super Speciality Specialist – 66 years
- Specialist (Non Teaching) – 66 years
- Faculty - 69 years
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- Junior Resident – 30 years
Check ESIC alary Structure
- Senior Resident – 1,16,000 per month
- Junior Resident – 1,01,000 per month
- Faculty - 1,77,000 per month
- Super Speciality Specialist – 1,75,000 per month
- Starting date of online application: 24 October 2019
- Last date of online application: 29 November 2019