ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Haryana invited application forms for the recruitment on various posts. Interested applicants should read the notification before registration.
As per the notification, there will be a Walk-in-interview that will be on 24th May 2019. Hence, candidates have to visit the interview venue along with their applications and other necessary documents required for the posts.
ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Haryana has released a vacancy for the post of Specialist and Senior Resident.
The walk-in-Interview will be held on 24th May 2019 at 9:00 am. So, interested candidates should visit the location on time.
According to the official notification, "the eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with Bio-Data and other necessary documents at ESIC Hospital, Sector-9A, Gurgaon· (Haryana) on 24 May 2019 (Friday) at 9:00 AM."
Read ESIC vacancy details:
1. For Contractual Specialist: it is a full-time job and 7 posts are released for Anesthesia, Radiology, Orthopaedic, Dermatology, Chest, Obst & Gynae, and Microbiology that would be filled in the recruitment drive.
2. Senior Resident: It will be of 3 years and three posts have released for the posts like Pathology-1, Obs. and Gynae. 2 positions.
3. Senior Resident: Under a one-year residency scheme. ESIC has released 7 posts under this vacancy which is for positions like Anesthesia, Chest, Microbiology, Radiology, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, and Obs. and Gynae.
1. Senior Residents: Candidates who are applying for this position should have the degree of MBBS with post graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Specialist: Applicants should have MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty with a minimum of 3 years and 5 years of experience for PG degree and diploma respectively.
Candidates can check more details on the official website of ESIC.