The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited an online application form to fill over 500 vacancies. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the vacancies can apply for the posts released by ESIC.
As per the notification, ESIC has invited application form to fill 771 vacancies for the post of for the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) at the official website of Employees' State Insurance Corporation. So, aspirants can check the details about the vacancy on the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in.
Under this recruitment, ESIC aims to select the candidates in the ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries located across 17 states in the country. All the candidates are advised to submit their application form before the last date i.e. 10th November 2018. Because candidates who submit their application for at the last moment, they face a lot of trouble due to the website server which becomes slow due to heavy load on the website.
Here’s how to apply for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of ESIC IMO
3. Login to register yourself for the vacancies
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the payment method
7. Click on Ok after complete form submission
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references