Good news for the government job aspirants that the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the job notification on over 1000 posts for the aspirants on its official website.
As per the notification, ESIC has invited application forms on 1,488 vacant posts of Paramedical, Nursing Staff. Therefore, candidates can visit the official website to submit their application forms for the aspirants.
However, candidates are advised to do the registration for the posts before the last date arrive.
The deadline to submit the application form is 21st January 2019.
Here’s how to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Paramedical, Nursing Staff vacant posts
3. Login to register
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Upload photo & signature and submit an application fee
6. Click on Ok to download your form
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
There are total of 1,488 vacant posts
See post-wise vacancy details:
- Haryana: 12
- Bihar: 152
- North East region: 56
- Himachal Pradesh: 27
- Uttar Pradesh: 224
- Jammu & Kashmir: 19
- Chhattisgarh: 33
- Kerala: 13
- Telangana: 185
- Punjab: 7
- Odisha: 53
- Gujarat: 210
- Maharashtra: 159
- Madhya Pradesh: 106
- Jharkhand: 51
- Karnataka: 311
- Rajasthan: 121
Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance examinations. The examinations will contain questions in bilingual. The exam will carry a maximum of 125 marks.
- For General/ OBC category: The application fee is of Rs 500.
- For SC/ST category: Candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.